Minari Yoshinari (吉成 未菜里)
Inui Lab(Natural Language Processing),
Graduate School of Information Sciences, Tohoku University.
|2011 - 2016||Department of Information Systems, |
National Institute of Technology, Sendai College.
|2016 - 2018||Department of Information and Intelligent Systems, |
Faculty of Engineering, Tohoku University.
|2018 - present||Graduate School of Information Sciences, |
- 吉成未菜里, 横井祥, 乾健太郎. 手続きの生成モデルの文法抽出の枠組みによる学習. 言語処理学会第24回年次大会, pp. 1211-1214, March 2018.
- 吉成未菜里, 横井祥, 乾健太郎. 雛形化による手続き的知識の汎化. 信学技報, vol. 117, no. 374, pp. 103-107, December 2017. (第166回DBS研究会・DE/CEA合同研究会 学生発表奨励賞)
- 吉成未菜里, 岡本圭史. 要求文のベクトル化による要求文間の包含関係検出法の提案. 情報処理学会第78回全国大会講演論文集, pp. 427–428, January 2016.
- AtCoder Performances
- the web application which analyze and compare your performances of programming contest in the AtCoder
I like participating in programming contests, hackerthon, and so on.
- Ishinomaki Hackerthon 2018
- Team: Oike
- Our team developed the application of a Google Home Tebula, which can tell us how to cook according to recipes by sound, LINE, and slack. And we can handle it by voice.
- Mainly I was in charge of scraping recipes form the web and reading the recipes out by Google Home.
- Sponsor Award (LINE)
- The top team which use LINE Messeging API in their product
- ACM-ICPC 2018 Japan Online First-Round Contest
- Team: KatsuT0shi
- Sponsor Award (NTT Communications)
- The top 5 teams among the top teams in each prefecture which don't selected for the Asian regional contest.
- CODE THANKS FESTIVAL 2017: Finalist (87th/100)
- JPHACKS 2017 (The biggest hackerthon for students in Japan)
- Team: NagaraMeshi
- Our team developed the web application NagaraMeshi
- Mainly I was in charge of controllers which search for information of restaurants.
- Finalist(top 15 teams out of 70 teams)
- Sponsor Award(DesignOne JAPAN)
- IBM Master the Mainframe 2017: Award for Excellence (in Japan)
- Disco presents Discovery Channel Code Contest 2016: Finalist (85th/100)
Google Scholar: Minari Yoshinari